SPONSORS

Thursday, October 22, 2020

DOLL ON QUARTERLY LANDS ...

©Musaax.Outfit0173
COCO makes us a wonderful Halloween gift,
"COCO Gift Full Doll Avatar" !!

A complete avatar, you just have to open the box and wear it, then add the silky hair that accompanies it and if you want, you can also add the human ears that the box brings

With which, you can only change the hair for another and put or remove the human ears, everything else is fixed

But what a piece of doll she gives us!
a Precious, a true work of art!

I love it, it has me in love! ^^

Do not miss it!

Thank you so much COCO!!^^*


COCO Mainstore (New Location) 

COCO DOLLS Store


©Musaax.Outfit0173
Take a look, what a gorgeous Avatar...

I have achieved this divine MOON hair in Kustom9 because I am absolutely convinced it is ideal for my COCO DOLL Avatar :))

I love this hair, it comes complete

You have to buy the base hair, which includes all the colors and two hair sizes and then for the Style you have to buy the STYLE HUD and you have several hairstyle possibilities

A preciousness!

and at a very affordable price because at least being so complete, I will use it many times!

I hope you like my Outfit today and don't miss going to Kustom9 7Anniversary, because with the free group they give many very good gifts! ^^



Of course, I had to find a suitable place to take the photos of my COCO DOLL Avatar ...

and I have had the great luck to find the Charming Ghosts of Jericho at The Sim Quarterly sim that you must visit because they do some amazing art projects, every 3 months!

This quarter (October 2020) is a scenic installation designed, curated, and posed by Elizabeth Jewell, with an original soundscape concept and experience by Electric Monday.

Do not miss it!
 ☘☘☘



HAIR (straight hair in pink): Moon. Hair. // Noeky [size 1] also to find at Kustom9 now


POSES Photo1 ( duo dolls): Mewsery Contagion Bento Pose Pack

POSE Photo2 (portrait): Musaax w Black Dragon Pose


LOCATION: Ghosts of Jericho at The Sim Quarterly:



©Musaax.Outfit0173

No comments:

Post a Comment