SPONSORS

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

READY FOR NEW YEAR'S EVE ...

©Musaax.Outfit0193
L.I.C. is my new sponsor!🎉🥳💕
Thank you so much!
They made such amazing creations I m very very happy^^

So let's be ready for the Party of the Year, and yes.. its may be a little sexy, don't you think?

For sure with these wonderful set of L.I.C. "Bound" its come complet with a hud for so incredible many combinations textures, you wanna love it!!

At the L.I.C. Main Store

©Musaax.Outfit0193
Beautiful skin from 7 Deadly s{K}ins SYLVARA here in tone ALMOND

Exclusive at the 
Girls Heaven EVENT that is open from 13 December till 6 January

After event to find at the 7 Deadly s{K}ins Main Store
❧❧❧

L.I.C. -> Inworld store

L.I.C. -> FLICKR

L.I.C. -> FLICKR GROUP

L.I.C.  -> Marketplace

❧❧❧

7 Deadly s{K}ins -> Inworld store

7 Deadly s{K}ins -> FLICKR

7 Deadly s{K}ins -> Official Website

7 Deadly s{K}ins  -> Marketplace

7 Deadly s{K}ins  -> Facebook

 ☘☘☘


HEAD: LeLUTKA.Head.Lilly.2.5

BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.1


SKIN7 Deadly s{K}ins [7DS] - BODY 2020 SILVARA bom skin ALMOND

Exclusive at the Girls Heaven EVENT that is open from 13 December till 6 January


SHAPE: Musaax

EYES: Gloom. - Fateshifter Collection - Brown (Lelutka Evol.) for SoKawaiiSundays event

HAIR: Vanity Hair: Salamandra(Rigged)-Ombres

HAIRBASE: Vanity Hair: African Base-Black


OUTFIT:  L.I.C.  Bound Ankle Boots Fabric Maitreya
                 L.I.C.  Bound Bra connecting straps Fabric Maitreya
                 L.I.C.  Bound Bra Fabric Maitreya
                 L.I.C.  Bound calf High boots Fabric Maitreya
                 L.I.C.  Bound Collar Fabric Maitreya
                 L.I.C.  Bound Corset Fabric Maitreya
                 L.I.C.  Bound Forearm Bracers Fabric Maitreya
                 L.I.C.  Bound garter belt straps Fabric Maitreya
                 L.I.C.  bound garters Fabric Maitreya
                 L.I.C.  Bound Knee High Boots Fabric Maitreya
                 L.I.C.  bound panty Fabric Maitreya
                 L.I.C.  bound pasties Fabric Maitreya
                 L.I.C.  Bound Rings Fabric Maitreya
                 L.I.C.  Bound Skirt Fabric Maitreya
                 L.I.C.  Bound Thigh High Boots Fabric Maitreya
                 L.I.C.  Bound Upper armlets Fabric Maitreya
                 L.I.C.  Bound Rings Fabric Maitreya
                 L.I.C.  Bound Rings Fabric Maitreya


NAILS & RINGS: ~Gorgeous Dolls~ ~GD~Doll Boutin Vol. I(Baddie Claws) -  & Doll Rings L&R(ADD) for SoKawaiiSundays event

TOENAILS: ~Gorgeous Dolls~ ~GD~Doll Boutin(Pedi/No Alpha) - L&R(ADD) for SoKawaiiSundays event


EARRINGS: Belle Epoque { Olga Earrings }



POSE & PROPS: Reina Photography,{RP} FR0031, {RP} Champagne Glass 4 Prop by Sherbert for 25L Tuesday

LOCATION: Backdrop = Central: Public Photo Sim - 750+ Backdrops & Hangout:

No comments:

Post a Comment