SPONSORS

Friday, September 20, 2019


Sarah's Shape...


Musaax.Outfit063

Today I have a beautiful feminine shape of Kitty Dolls, who is part of the group :: PCF ::


I have never made a shape for my avatars of this type, simply because I did not know how to get the proportions, but Kitty does!

When I picked up the package for the blog, I thought I would never know how to take the photos, but it was not like that, I completely changed the skin of the avatar and put on a dress that I liked for such forms and look at the result ....!!

I personally.. I'm in love with her !! ;)) I hope you like it!
❧❧❧

Kitty Dolls K.D - > Marketplace

Kitty Dolls K.D - > FLICKR

::PCF:: -> FLICKR

::PCF:: -> Inworld store

☘☘☘

HEAD: [AK BOM] Bento Head Cleo SLUV <-- new BOM update!!

BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 

SKIN HEAD & BODY: AKERUKA  Hud Cleo BOM and Skin applier-Maitreya (tone8) from the new updated Cleo Bom box


SHAPE: Kitty Dolls K.D Sarah Bento Shape 



OUTFIT: Valentina E. :V.e. Tia Dress Camo MT

           
POSE: Sassy Sweet Poses, SSP - Pure Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment