SPONSORS

Saturday, November 16, 2019


APOKALYPTIKA, UNFORGETTABLE SESSION ...

©Photography-Editing-Soundmix: Musaax
Amazing job of DJ DVINCCI! NON STOP LIVE MIX MUSIC!



APOKALYPTIKA DANCE CLUB in Second Life 16.11.2019

An absolutely unforgettable session.
I have been host there on my European morning but it has been extended to more than four hours.

Fabulous dj, super atmosphere, great music and how beautiful the whole place.

It shows the love with which they are riding the Club again, because it was closed for a long time. But I assure you that with this DJ DVINCCI, who is also one of the owners, and his music will be a success without a doubt.

As I could I took some photos and I quickly made a video edition with them to not lose any, because it is the environment that I want to show you.

The music is NOT that of DJ DVINCCI! 
It is a simple mix that I made to mount this video. 

You have to go hear it yourself because for now it is impossible for me to make a video and you will have a better time going to the Club.

There is also a facebook page, but everything goes smoothly. 

The Club is open on weekends from Thursday to Sunday. 

If you catch DJ Dvincci, you're going to freak out in colors.

Good luck!


LOCATION PHOTOGRAPHY: APOKALYPTIKA DANCE CLUB: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shiloh%20Crossing/223/36/1058


No comments:

Post a Comment