SPONSORS

Thursday, May 30, 2019


FIRST SHADOWS & SHARPNESS...


Musaax.Outfit030

Today I have had the great luck, to have help with my browser Singularity Test, (R. thank you so much!)  And after messing around with my laptop and putting a new driver .... for the first time in SL I see shadows and sharpness! what a wonderful browser, I'm very happy.
That's why I went to take a picture for my blog and you can not imagine the change! with a photo, it was over! while I usually have to do sometimes up to twenty or more .. a joy! ^^
At last I was able to play with lights and shadows ... a dream for me


And here we are, with Jace head that I love, wearing a tattoo of { Speakeasy } put with the Omega applier for both the body of Belleza, Jake and the head of Logo, Jace.

In the hud of the head, you have to unclick the little button "send all the tattoos to the layer tattoos" because if it does not work out well. This will be fixed in the update of the hud that surely will coming soon. Anyway, asking in the group and in two seconds was perfect.

Clothes and glasses are from Gabriel's shop, in his Sale of 1Linden, do not miss it, precious early mesh clothing that fits perfectly. Ideal also for new people in SL.
The boots remind me of my Dr Martens :) and they are from SEMLLER, in the MANCAVE event.
The backdrop is from The Bearded Guy and it's a gacha in DUBAI event *City of Gold*.

Greetings and have a great day!

☘☘☘

HEAD: LOGO Jace v1.0.1, special Promo by Uber event now
SKIN, HAIRBASE, FACEHAIR : Hud from the LOGO Jace v1.0.1 self

BODY:  Belleza, Jake 2.0
BODY SKIN: LOGO Belleza Jake Applier HUD v1.1 - Hairy

TATTOO: { Speakeasy } : Peace Tattoo #1 RARE

CLOTHES & ACCESSORIES: ::GB:: , 1L SALE!! ::GB::Half denim pants / Black, ::GB::HN hoody / Short sleeves O/G and ::GB::Leather cover sunglass Black

BOOTS: SEMLLER Brit Boots FLORAL 2 Jake 2.0, by MANCAVE event


BACKDROP: Last Fly - Rockin Beats - The Bearded Guy by DUBAI event *City of Gold*

POSE: [InDiGo] Dayton Series,  by DUBAI event *City of Gold*





No comments:

Post a Comment