SPONSORS

Saturday, June 1, 2019



SHAPE & CRASH ...

Musaax.Outfit031

Yesterday I started doing the SHAPE for the head LOGO Jace, with body Belleza, Jake. An activity that I like a lot and to which I dedicate all the necessary time, which finally tends to be a lot because I am quite demanding.
But ... I had a lot of crash's and finally I had to leave it for today.
Therefore today I finished the Shape and I was very satisfied.
After that, I started to make the photo for the blog, I had everything prepared from the previous day, clothes, skin, hair, accessories and decoration etc etc ... ok, up to the studio, lights, camera, posture .. and BAM! ... crash ... incredible! it has cost me almost one day to take the photo .. in front of me, my laptop is what it is ... there is no choice.
But I have obtained two photos, of which I am very happy. I hope you like them.

Musaax.Outfit031

Yesterday walking around the equal10 event, I got this magnificent outfit from Gabriel, in his gachas machine.
The tattoo is of DAPPA with Omega applier.
The necklace is from Open Collar.

The hair of NO.MATCH.
The backdrop, you'll find it in the DUBAI event *City of Gold* event and it's a gacha from Saintstreet

Pose, also in the DUBAI event *City of Gold*, is from [InDiGo]

I wish you a great day!
☘☘☘


HEAD: LOGO Jace v1.0.1, special Promo by Uber event now

SKIN, Hairbase & FACEHAIR : Hud from the LOGO Jace v1.0.1 self
NOSE PIERCING: ::SG:: Crossed Piercing SlackGirl

HAIR: NO.MATCH_ , NO.HINT. (male)

BODY:  Belleza, Jake 2.0
BODY SKIN: LOGO Belleza Jake Applier HUD v1.1 - Smooth

TATTOO: DAPPA - Genji Tattoo

COLLAR: Strict Collar by Grey Mars

OUTFIT: ::GB:: ,::GB:: Pocket layered pants  (Belleza) Blue, ::GB:: Cyber arm cover  (Belleza) Black, ::GB:: Cyber tenbu boots (Belleza) Silver, in the equal10 event


BACKDROP: Saintstreet Blockz Orange Common by DUBAI event *City of Gold*

POSE: [InDiGo] Dayton Series,  by DUBAI event *City of Gold*




No comments:

Post a Comment