SPONSORS

Monday, January 4, 2021

EXCITING LEMON...

©Musaax.Outfit0197
L.I.C. created a wonderful sexy Set bra and panty, Jazmine
with hud for amazing many combinations


At the L.I.C. Main Store




Beautiful skin from 7 Deadly s{K}ins RADIENCE here in tone COTTON CANDY


Exclusive at the 
WIP event
Open from 2th till 22 January

After event to find at the 7 Deadly s{K}ins Mainshop
❧❧❧

L.I.C. -> Inworld store

L.I.C. -> FLICKR

L.I.C. -> FLICKR GROUP

L.I.C.  -> Marketplace

❧❧❧

7 Deadly s{K}ins -> Inworld store

7 Deadly s{K}ins -> FLICKR

7 Deadly s{K}ins -> Official Website

7 Deadly s{K}ins  -> Marketplace

7 Deadly s{K}ins  -> Facebook

 ☘☘☘


HEAD: LeLUTKA.Head.Lilly.2.5

BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.1


SKIN7 Deadly s{K}ins [7DS] - BODY 2020 RADIENCE bom skin COTTON CANDY
Exclusive at the WIP event
Open from 2th till 22 January


SHAPE: Musaax

HAIR: Moon. Hair. // Noeky [size 2]


OUTFIT:  L.I.C.  Jazmine Bra Maitreya
                 L.I.C.  Jazmine Panty Maitreya


NAILS & RINGS: ~Gorgeous Dolls~ ~GD~Doll Boutin Vol. I(Baddie Claws) -  & Doll Rings L&R(ADD) for SoKawaiiSundays event

TOENAILS: ~Gorgeous Dolls~ ~GD~Doll Boutin(Pedi/No Alpha) - L&R(ADD) for SoKawaiiSundays event




LOCATION: Backdrop = Central: Public Photo Sim - 750+ Backdrops & Hangout:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment