SPONSORS

Friday, January 8, 2021

GIRLS...

©Musaax.Outfit0200
L.I.C. created a wonderful School Set Heather and panty, Jazmine
with hud for amazing many combinations


At the L.I.C. Main Store



Beautiful skin and Shape from 7 Deadly s{K}ins 
LUCETTE, here in tone APRICOT

Group Gift January
at the 7 Deadly s{K}ins Mainshop

©Musaax.Outfit0200
The Garters...^^
©Musaax.Outfit0200
L.I.C. Fingertips Maitreya
Original Fitted Mesh Metallic fingertips for Bento Hands Maitreya, Slink, Tuty, Hourglass, Tonic Texture Tint Hud included
❧❧❧

L.I.C. -> Inworld store

L.I.C. -> FLICKR

L.I.C. -> FLICKR GROUP

L.I.C.  -> Marketplace

❧❧❧

7 Deadly s{K}ins -> Inworld store

7 Deadly s{K}ins -> FLICKR

7 Deadly s{K}ins -> Official Website

7 Deadly s{K}ins  -> Marketplace

7 Deadly s{K}ins  -> Facebook

 ☘☘☘


HEAD: LeLUTKA.Head.Lilly.2.5

BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.1


SKIN7 Deadly s{K}ins [7DS] - BODY 2020 LUCETTE bom skin APRICOT
Group Gift January

SHAPE7 Deadly s{K}ins [7DS] - LUCETTE shape [LELevo] C/M
Group Gift January


HAIR: VCO HAIR - Rose 002 . { Orange }

LIPS SHAPER: Everglow.Lips Add-on

LASHES: Everglow.Kawaii Lashes for Lelutka Evolution Heads

MAKEUP: *Booty's Beauty** [Lelutka Evolution] Serious HD Eye Makeup HUD



OUTFIT:  L.I.C. Heather Panty Maitreya
                 L.I.C. Heather Saddle Shoes Maitreya
                 L.I.C. Heather Schoolgirl Dress Maitreya
                 L.I.C. Heather Socks Maitreya 
                 L.I.C. Heather Tie Maitreya
                 L.I.C. Heather Garters Maitreya
Maitreya Meshbody Legacy Slink Physique, Hourglass Tonic Fine, Curvy Belleza Freya, Isis Signature Alice


FINGERTIPSL.I.C. Fingertips Maitreya.
Original Fitted Mesh Metallic fingertips for Bento Hands Maitreya, Slink, Tuty, Hourglass, Tonic Texture Tint Hud included.




PET: SEmotion Libellune Baby T-Rex #11

LOCATION: Backdrop = Central: Public Photo Sim - 750+ Backdrops & Hangout:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment